Viel Spaß, ich freue mich auf euer Feedback <3
Hey guys :-)
1. You should start epilating now in January if you have never done it before, to see if your skin gets along well with it or not.
You should probably not epilate if you have very thick hair and very sensitive skin.
2. My epilator can be used dry or with water. You need to find out what is best for you. I do it dry. It came along with venus razor blades, so you can remove all hair with one stroke because they get either epilated or cut. I did not like the idea too much, but it is worth a try if epilating hurts you a lot or if you don't have a lot of time.
3. Always epilate with an 90° angle. Otherwise you can break your hair or simply pull it off. So also when it hurts and you want to get the epilator away from your skin, do so in a 90° angle!!
4. Before epilating you should peel your skin. Hair can grow under your skin if you don't remove dead skin party before. Still it can happen from time to time as some people are more likely to have growing in hair than others. If you have them all the time, better stop epilating as they can cause scars :-/.
5. Some people use ice after epilating, I don't. Again, find out what suits you best. In any case I would recommend using a skin calming treatment. I use body oil and I like it a lot.
7. I only know the epilator by brown. In Germany they give you a 100 days money-back guarantee, so you can try it out and give it back if it doesn't suit you. Check offers in your country!
This my knowledge so far. If you have any questions feel free to comment below :-) You can also contact me any time on my facebookpage: http://facebook.com/nikalein90